The REACH&CLP Helpdesk Luxembourg offers you an update of its "REACH EXCEL Tool" (Version 3.2). This tool was inspired by the REACH tool developed in 2008 by the Federation of Enterprises in Belgium (FEB) and the “FPS Economy, SMEs, self-employed and Energy Belgium”.
This tool permits you to collect all relevant information and create an inventory of all substances used in your enterprise. It is aimed at SMEs and will help you to identify critical substances, estimate the required effort and the influence REACH will have on your activities.
It consists of two parts:
- REACH Excel Tool: A simple and functional tool in Excel format, to collect and analyse your data.
- REACH Excel Tool - User Guide: An interactive Guide with questions and hyperlinks to relevant documents to help you with your data entry.
What are the advantages?
- Identification of the status of your enterprise under REACH and the associated obligations for every chemical or every article purchased;
- Enables the monitoring of your suppliers to estimate any possible disruptions of supplies and it assists with the follow-up of Safety Data Sheets (SDS);
- Detection of Substances of Very High Concern and review of the regulatory status of chemicals in order to identify potential for improvement in the area of human health and the environment (potential for substitution);
- Usage as means of communication with the competent authorities and customers;
- Identification of potentials for improvements in the administrative
How do I get the REACH Excel tool?
The REACH Excel tool and its guide can be downloaded, free of charge, in French, in German or in English (please change the language in the box "I understand" of the contact form to download the tool in the language you prefer). Please fill in the form provided below.
After submitting the form you should automatically, after a short period of time, receive a message with the REACH Excel tool (Excel file) and the related user guide (pdf). If you have not received the link within a few minutes then check the E-Mail address you provided.
Conditions of usage of the REACH Excel Tool
This tool is made available by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology free of charge under the conditions of the Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 4.0 International).