User Training on “REACH Excel Tool” - Chemical inventory and regulatory databases – in French
The REACH&CLP Helpdesk Luxembourg organised the 27th April 2017 a training session, in French, on the use of its "REACH Excel Tool". This event took place in the form of an interactive session (on computer station) to familiarize participants with the tool but also provided a good approach to understand the obligations under REACH.
The “REACH Excel Tool” is designed for companies buying and using chemical products (substances and/or mixtures) and articles. The tool and its guide, available for free download in the REACH&CLP Helpdesk Luxembourg websiteallows companies to create an inventory of chemicals in order to:
- Document the status of the company for each purchased chemical product or article under REACH;
- Verify the duties relating to registration, authorisation and restriction procedures under REACH;
- Support monitoring of suppliers, foresee impending supply disruptions, and follow Safety Data Sheets (SDSs);
- Check the regulatory status of chemicals, to recognize SVHC properties (Very High Concern) and to work out improvement potentials for human health and environment (substitution potential) and perform search for less dangerous substances;
- Identify potential improvements in the field of supply chain management.
The presentations (in French) are now available and can be downloaded on our website in the section “Events”.