Do you need to notify your use of trichloroethylene?

All downstream users who are concerned by one of the authorised uses of the trichloroethylene, and who have Blue Cube Germany Assets GmbH&Co. KG as supplier, have to comply with the conditions of the authorisation described in the e-SDS and <link https: support dossier-submission-tools reach-it downstream-user-authorised-use _blank>notify to ECHA within three months after the first delivery of the substance.

As reminder, on the 10th of August 2018, the Commission granted an authorisation to Blue Cube Germany Assets GmbH&Co. KG for five uses of trichloroethylene. If this company supplies this substance to you directly or indirectly, the authorisation number(s) should be included in their extended safety data sheet (e-SDS) and on the labels.

Further information are available on <link https: view-article journal_content title echa-weekly-22-august-2018 _blank>ECHA’s weekly news.