Two new CLP amendments published
Two new amendments to CLP Regulation has just been published in the Official Journal.
- The first amendment (Regulation (EU) 2020/1676) concerns the modification of Article 25 of the CLP Regulation concerning the supplemental information on the label.
- A new paragraph is added to it dedicated to the specific case of bespoke paints in connection with the requirements related to Annex VIII CLP and the unique formulation identifier (UFI).
- This modification enters into from the 14th of November 2020.
- The second amendment (Regulation (EU) 2020/1677) concerns the second amendment to Annex VIII of CLP concerning the information requirements related to emergency health response .
- This modification takes into account the difficulty of knowing the exact composition of the mixtures in cases where raw materials of very variable composition or of unknown composition are used in the manufacture of the mixture. This also applies to the case of bespoke mixtures.
- This modification enters into from the 14th November 2020.